Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a week!


Today in Verona, well lets see, Sampson and Gregory decide they are going to bit their thumbs at my servant Abram decides to talk back, I mean who do they think they are, those Montague's? Oh is it because they are Capulet's, or is it because they think they run these streets. Well I have news for those Lack-ague's, you guys do not run these streets if anything under the Prince I do! Capulet's will be the well known group of all the people in Verona, that will never change.

On another subject my party was successful, actually very successful I mean the only thing that might have caught my eye was a Montague was at my party, my party! Though I did decide to let it go because he didn't seem to cause any trouble yet, so I let it go and what will the people at my party think, that I was so kind of monster? Not happening. Before the party though I talked to a close family friend Paris; Paris is a very well known guy and very wealthy so him and my daughter would be good together. I told him to come to my party to pretty much check everything out and mingle with my daughter, oh and I had my wife run by Juliet the thought of an arranged marriage. I am not sure what the outcome was but I will find out and I think Juliet will do fine, she is a strong girl. My week has been a little hectic but that's okay because living in my life, you have to make sure that you always stay on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment