Thursday, April 8, 2010

Marriage

I knew she would see it my way, I knew that Juliet would come to my understanding that this marriage is a fine idea. Ha, after her little fit she had, I just knew she would eventually understand the meanings of this marriage. Though, Friar Lawrence has some thought to hold the marriage for a little longer, but the sooner the better for this family. Paris is related in some way with the Prince, and is fairly wealthy, not only that but will serve this family well. It was difficult to get Juliet to agree with this marriage because I felt as though from the beginning when her mom told her about the marriage she seemed uneasy about the thought. Marriage is a difficult thing but I have faith in my daughter I KNOW this marriage will do well for her and our families popularity. Also it might help my daughter grow up a little in her mind set about what she wants in her life o for her life. Paris is a good man and I know he will take good care of my daughter and her needs; I have high faith in this future marriage that I can hardly wait any longer, though I will not need to because Juliet and Paris marry on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment