Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tybalt vs. Romeo

On this day Tybalt, my nephew has died because of Romeo's doing, Romeo killed Tybalt out of selfishness, of course those Montague's will only think of themselves! Tybalt was a born leader, a high ranking in society he never deserved the cruel hex that Romeo put on him. At the party Tybalt had warned me about that devilish Romeo but I didn't listen; at the time I thought Romeo was not going to do any harm to anyone because he just had no business, now I know. Romeo should not have been banished, not at all, he should have died for what he did; obviously though Prince Escalus would give him the banishment because Mercutio was good friends with Romeo also Mercutio was related to the Prince. Which does not count for Tybalt, what about Tybalt? He does not get a chance at all, he does not get to see other amazing things in his life and I think Romeo Should hang with that on his shoulders; every time Romeo passes Tybalt's grave I hope he feels the gilt. Though that's the thing I will not have to live with Romeo in Verona, so that's great, this means I won't have to clench my hands every time I saw that horde guy, that ugly person! To all Montague's NEVER underestimate a Capulet because you might have one the little battles, but we will be victorious in the big war!

No comments:

Post a Comment